Delivery & Returns
We are offering U.K. Free Express Shipping on orders over U.S. $ 50 and Worldwide Free Express shipping on orders over U.S.$ 200.
We used DHL and Royal Mail for shipping our orders.
All orders are shipped by DHL or Royal Mail and will need a signature. You will receive a tracking number via email. Please ensure someone is at delivery address to sign for the order.
Customers will be responsible for the local taxes, duties or customs, clearance fees at the shipping destination.
How do I return my order if I’ve changed my mind?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us you will be returning your item. We will provide our shipping address. If you prefer, we can email you a return shipping label with DHL or UPS. The shipping charges we incur will be deducted from your refund amount.
- Please return items back in original boxes and packaging within 14 days, in perfect condition and unused, and with the tag still attached to the piece.
- Please select ‘the item is being Returned’ when preparing the shipping label if you are doing this yourself. If goods are being returned from overseas and it is not marked as a Return we will be liable for a 20% VAT charge for the return; if it is not marked clearly we will need to deduct this from the refund amount.
- We recommend that all goods be returned via a tracked method of delivery. Jianhui London cannot be held responsible for any returns that do not reach us and unfortunately you will remain billed for lost items. Refunds will be processed within a maximum of 14 days after receipt. We will send you a confirmation email once we have refunded but bear in mind it may take a few days to show up on your bank statement. Please note we will only refund the postage and packaging charges if the product you received is damaged, faulty, or does not match your order.
- If the item was paid with PayPal, 5% PayPal charge will be applied for UK customers and 8% PayPal charges will be applied for non UK customers.
- Sale items are non - refundable.
If you think your goods are faulty or were not what you ordered
In the unlikely event that your item is faulty or didn’t match your order, please accept our apologies and contact us asap at email@example.com. We will offer an exchange or refund and we will also accept the responsibility for the shipping charge but you should agree with us the way of returning the piece in advance.
Variations in our designs can be expected due to the hand painting method. We use recycled materials to make our jewellery, for example: recycled wood, leather, textiles, plastic bottles and newspapers. Each piece may have imperfections which can be unique and part of its character.
Please treat all our designs with care. Do not spray perfume directly on to the jewellery.